Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Equipment and Party Rentals at CCM Rental.
- We require a current Ohio Driver’s License for identification on rental contracts. We reserve the right to require additional identification on certain items.
- We require a deposit in addition to the total rental charge that will be refunded upon the timely return of the equipment. The rental and deposit fees can be paid by cash, check or credit card.
- Equipment will be demonstrated for you at the time you take it out. Instructions for operation of the equipment will be given. We expect our customers to follow these recommendations to insure your job will get done in the safest most efficient manner possible.
- If equipment fails to operate at any time during your rental, we should be notified immediately.
- We offer a Damage Waiver that amounts to 12% of the rental charge. If you accept this damage waiver, you will be covered for repair costs in the event that accidental damage occurs to the equipment. If you decline the waiver, you are liable for repair costs if necessary.
- Please return equipment clean or a minimum of $25 will be charged.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Delivery is available on all equipment and rates are by request. Table and chair rental does not include set up or take down. Please do not leave equipment outside in the rain. Rental rates are subject to change. Party equipment is reserved with prepayment. Any remaining balance is due no later than 14 days before the scheduled rental date. Cancellations or substitutions must be made at least 14 days prior to the rental date to receive a refund. Orders reserved less than five (5) days in advance are not refunded if cancelled.
- Pictures shown on web site are for reference. Actual rental unit may not be exact as the photo shown as items change in our inventory and photos may need to be updated.