Rental Store Manager
- Consult with and take rental orders from clients for future upcoming jobs
- Coordinate equipment needs to fulfill customer's rental orders
- Responsible for rental equipment inventory control ensuring product is prepped and ready for events
- Provide top-notch customer service to all customers. Much of the customer service includes basic equipment application troubleshooting and dealing with invoicing issues after rental sale.
- Planning and prep of equipment for customer's rental needs.
- Ensure that all equipment that goes out to customers exceeds the minimum standard of functionality, cleanliness, and is properly branded.
- 3 years experience in operations or sales
- Strong sense of urgency; able to complete tasks decisively
- Strong attention to detail; ensuring orders are accurate
- Ability to work under pressure; meet timelines to ensure events are successful
- Strong communication and people skills; manage daily interaction with customers and branch personnel with professionalism
- Able to pass background check that may include a Motor Vehicle Check
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Simple 401k
- Holiday Pay
- Much more
CCM Rental is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, free from discrimination and harassment. We seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other disability protected by law. All employment is decided based upon qualifications, merit and business need.